We’re committed to selling high-quality products you’ll enjoy using. But we appreciate that sometimes you might want to exchange or return something you’ve bought. Make sure you check your items carefully for any signs of damage before they’re used or installed. It’s a good idea to keep your receipt or order number as you might need them as proof of purchase. These are on your order confirmation or on the delivery packaging.
If you change your mind. Hassle free returns…
It is always our aim that you are happy with your purchase. If the product you bought is not required, please return it to the store of purchase (Onlinestore) in its original packaging and condition, together with its itemised till receipt, or the delivery paperwork for a full refund or exchange.
This policy does not apply to Extra Choice products, products that have been made to size. This is in addition to your statutory rights, see below for more details.
If there’s a fault with the product
Within 30 days
Send us a Mail email@example.com within 30 days to arrange a FREE collection if your item was home delivered.
We can offer you a replacement or repair, or if you want, a refund. Products must be accompanied by your proof of purchase**. This does not affect your statutory rights, in particular the rights you have under the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
After 30 days but within one year of purchase
Send us a Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll usually be able to repair a product for you. If we can’t offer a repair, we’ll give you a replacement product. Products must be accompanied by your proof of purchase**. Again this does not affect your statutory rights.
If you have had the product for more than a year, then contact us to discuss what we can do.
Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item bought on this website for a full refund.
This doesn’t apply to:
- Goods and services where the price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market, and cannot be controlled by the trader
- Goods made to the customers specification or are clearly personalised
- Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- Newspapers, periodicals, magazines
- Sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if unsealed after delivery
- Sealed audio or video recording or computer software that has been unsealed after delivery
- Goods that becomes mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery
We always look to resolve issues directly with our customers and our teams will be happy to assist with your queries.
You can cancel anytime from placing your order up to the end of a period 14 days after you take possession of the goods (or in the case of a multiple order, the last part of the order).
Please take reasonable care of the goods, we are entitled to deduct an amount from the refund to reflect any loss in value of the goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling of the goods by you.
Please make it clear when you cancel that you are cancelling under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations.
You can cancel an order for services in the same way within 14 days of the date of purchase, unless the service begins sooner.
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations do not apply to Financial Services.
If you have an internet order enquiry, please contact us
Prices are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
*This guarantee ONLY applies to items bought at Vertical Unit.
**Your order number can be found on your order acknowledgement or delivery packaging and counts as your proof of purchase.
***All days other than Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Right of revocation
Consumers have the following right of revocation for contracts of sale that were concluded outside business premises, and for distance selling contracts, with the exception of contracts for financial services.
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that is mainly outside his trade, business or profession)
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without having to state any reasons for this.
The deadline period for revocation is fourteen days from the day on which you, or a third party appointed by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last of the goods.
To exercise your right of revocation you have to inform us,
6330 Cham, Switzerland
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed sample revocation form for this, but this is not obligatory.
To comply with the deadline for revocation it suffices if you send off the notice that you are exercising your right of revocation, before the deadline expires.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall return all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery cost (except the additional costs incurred when you select a different form of transport than the least expensive, standard delivery offered by us), promptly and not later than fourteen days after the date on which we received the notice about your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we shall use the same form of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless some other arrangement has been expressly agreed with you; in no case will a fee be charged to you for this repayment.
We may refuse the repayment until we have received the goods returned to us, or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You have to send back or hand over the goods to us promptly, and in any case not later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us about the revocation of the contract. The deadline is considered to have been met if you send off the goods before the set period of fourteen days ends. You shall bear the direct costs for sending back the goods.
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to some use of the goods other than what is necessary to inspect the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of right of revocation
Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, the right of revocation does not exist for the following contracts:
- for the supply of goods that are not ready-made and for which an individual choice or requisition by the consumer is decisive for their manufacturing, or which are evidently tailor-made to the personal requirements of the consumer,
- for the supply of goods that are subject to rapid decay or whose expiry date would be quickly passed,
- for the supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for returning because of reasons pertaining to the protection of health or hygiene, if their seal was removed after delivery,
- for the supply of goods that, due to their nature, are inseparably mixed with other items after delivery,
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of concluding the contract, but which could not be delivered sooner than 30 days after concluding the contract, and whose actual value depends on fluctuating market conditions over which the contractor has no influence,
- for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed packaging, if the seal was removed after delivery,
- for the supply of newspapers, journals or illustrated magazines, with the exception of contracts for taking out subscriptions.